
Apparently we put Daniel to bed on Friday night with a blue marker. He was coloring with it before he went to bed. Needless to say, we failed to get it from him (nor was it a good idea to begin with), and he woke up looking like a Smurf. This picture doesn't even fully capture it, but you get the idea, anyway...
2 comments:
I think this is a good look for Daniel! Maybe I should try it sometime. :)
A word of note on the new Crayola Color Explosion paper(it's black and when you color on it with "special markers" it turns rainbow colors). I bought some to have for a fun activity when I babysat my brother's kids last week. Apparently, if it's touched while still wet, it turns hands the same lovely shade of blue that Daniel has on his hands. I was unaware of this fact until 2-year-old Jonah came up and proudly showed me his solid blue palms. And Dial soap barely lightens it.
Post a Comment