Sunday, March 16, 2008
Chili Cook off
Friday night, our ward had a Chili cook off and talent show. Our family ended up contributing 3 pots of chili and two talent acts. Rick and I each made chili to take. Rick created a new recipe based on a meal he enjoyed in Mexico, called chiliquiles. I took my white bean chicken chili. Dallin was also an integral part in the Deacon's Quorum's chili. Actually, he and the counselor over Deacon's made it together. Also, Dailie played a piano piece and Dallin played In Dreams from Lord of the Rings on his violin for the talent portion of the evening. Well, we brought home two awards for the chili!!! Rick's chili was awarded the Hottest Chili Award, and the Deacon's Quorum chili was awarded the favorite, because it was gone first. It was a great night, and we ovbiously had fun with the cooking!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job on the prizes. I am glad you guys had a great time. They all sound yummy.
Post a Comment