This is all very exciting. I look forward to seeing what you post. Good luck and don't hesitate to play around with the blog. It's hard to break anything. :-)
I look forward to seeing how this works for you, Charity and Rick and family. I'm about to start a blog at work, but hadn't considered doing one for the family.
Dallin your pie looks so good I think you should sell them I would help you do it I know all about web design and how to sell over the Internet and you could open a pie shop I would help you get started just send me an email at: Forgiven490@Verizon.net Josef Holzer
4 comments:
This is all very exciting. I look forward to seeing what you post. Good luck and don't hesitate to play around with the blog. It's hard to break anything. :-)
Cool. I will check this from time to time to see if there is anything you have written that I can argue with...that is the purpose of blogging, right?
I look forward to seeing how this works for you, Charity and Rick and family. I'm about to start a blog at work, but hadn't considered doing one for the family.
This is for Dallin!
Dallin your pie looks so good I think you should sell them I would help you do it I know all about web design and how to sell over the Internet and you could open a pie shop I would help you get started just send me an email at: Forgiven490@Verizon.net
Josef Holzer
Post a Comment