Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Go Away Germs

Well, it finally hit us. We have managed to stay healthy throughout the winter, and frankly I was feeling a little smug about it. It finally hit us, starting with Audri and Daniel last week. Rick was very sick over the weekend, and just went back to work today, missing two days. Eliza has yet to go to school this week (though I think she'll go back tomorrow for one day before Spring Break starts), and Dallin didn't feel so well last night. Dallin woke up and thought he'd need to stay home, but I ended up taking him in around 9:30. I have to admit that I don't fell 100%, but I'm hoping to get by with mild symptoms only. That's all mom's are allowed anyway, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are better in time for your trip but if you aren't we will fill in for you ok? Aren't we nice? Seriously, I hope you guys get better soon!
P.S. When you get back it's time to head back to the trail don't you think? I am hoping it will be warmer by then.