Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Real Sick Day

I'm always saying Moms are not allowed sick days. Well, yesterday I got it- a real sick day. Rick stayed home and I laid on the couch and did nothing. The problem is, I felt so awful, I never want to do it again. Guess I'll happily accept that Moms are not allowed sick days, as long as I never have to go through another yesterday. If you see me today, forgive me if I move at the pace of a snail, I'm trying to recover my strength from my sick day.

5 comments:

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

How are you feeling today? I think that when Mom's are sick there should be a sub system in place like at school that someone could come in and take your place for the day while you sleep.

Andrea said...

hope you are feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Get well soon! I hope you don't have any more sick days (vacation days, maybe, but not sick days). :-)

Tera said...

So sorry you were sick! Mom's really shouldn't get sick. We need them to be well. Hope you are feeling much better VERY soon.

Kendall and Melissa said...

I hope you're feeling better. So sorry that you were sick. It really isn't any good to be sick when you have so many people to take care of. Thanks for being willing to help me out yesterday. Everything worked out just fine and Talmage is on the mend, as am I.