Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good News, Bad News

The great, fantastic news is that Ella's surgery was a success, and she is recovery well!!!

The very sad news (although on an entirely different level- I do have priorities) is the BYU game last night. Those were not the same Cougs I saw play against OK and Tulane. Hopefully they can also recover from their devastating 54-28 loss to Florida State.

3 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

Yay for Ella! I'm so, so glad her scary surgery went well. And I was so sad that the Cougs game did not go well. It almost seems like they have to have something to prove before they can play a consistent game.

Amy T said...

Guess I made the better choice for last night :-)
No really we had a great time but we were cheering on the cougs until we got there; so we listened to the first 2 hours. Very sad, indeed.
Yay for Ella!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

Yes, that was a very disappointing game.