Sunday, September 13, 2009
Why Does Daniel Want Lunch at 8:30 am?
Because I told him Preschool was after lunch!! I just had to get this recorded so I can remember it. Plus, I didn't report about Daniel's first day of Preschool, mostly because I was sick, and also because I took no pictures. But, I am feeling LOTS better today, and am so glad to be back amongst the living. Anyway, on Friday Daniel wanted to go to Preschool so badly. Thursday was his first day, and he was anxious to get back. I told him he could go after lunch. The 4 year old solution- let's get lunch done with now so I can go!! He actually threw quite a fit asking for lunch. Eliza wasn't even on the bus yet....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear that you're feeling better and that Daniel loves preschool so much.
Maybe I could use his solution too. Just tell everyone that I have to leave work at 9 a.m. because we're having dinner at 10.
Classic! I'm so sorry to hear you were so sick; very glad to hear you're feeling better!
Post a Comment