The comings and goings of the Rick and Charity Jeffs family.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
#9
We were at my brother's over the weekend, then the computer has been on the fritz, and I've been sick, so I haven't been able to post a blog celebration
WHAT A GAME!!!!
The Cougs moved up to #9 in the polls, and thrilled fans all over the world!!
lol, I totally thought you were going to say your bro's wife was pregnant with baby #9. Yeah, you can see how I spend my time and what all my thoughts center around. Silly me. Go Cougs!
I thought of you Charity when after the game when the streets in Provo were crowded with cheering students as well as the airport when the cougs got home. If you were here I knew you would be there.
3 comments:
lol, I totally thought you were going to say your bro's wife was pregnant with baby #9. Yeah, you can see how I spend my time and what all my thoughts center around. Silly me. Go Cougs!
I had no idea...go them!
I thought of you Charity when after the game when the streets in Provo were crowded with cheering students as well as the airport when the cougs got home. If you were here I knew you would be there.
Post a Comment