Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Go Speed Racer!

Last Friday Rick was in a race!! He went as one of the Caterpillar participants in the EServe race to benefit Junior Achievement. I thought it was lots of fun to go and watch him race. Daniel was at Preschool, so I went by myself. It felt like we were young kids. Me, going to watch him in a race. It was fun, and I thought maybe some of you would like to see the photos I got.

He was in car #13. Here he is with the rest of the pack. I think he placed 4th in his heat. It looked to me like he was holding his own.

Coming around the turn all by himself. I hope you enjoy!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like it would have been a fun time! What next? I suppose now would be a good time to start training for the Indy 500. :-)

Andrea said...

Hey my brother was there helping run the show! ePrix is always a lot of fun. Too bad I missed it this year :)

Tera said...

That looks like so much fun! So nice that you were able to be there.

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

That looks like great fun! Where do I get to sign up.

The Sims Family said...

So fun!! Thanks for sharing the pics of Rick.