
That's right. It's the start of BYU football season, and we're ready to cheer on our Cougs!! They are starting out with one tough game. They are going up against last year's Heisman trophy winner and his team who really WANTED to win the National Championship last year, really thought they SHOULD have won the National Championship last year, and are hoping to prove this year that they should have; the Oklahoma Sooners. They'll be playing at the new stadium built for the Dallas Cowboys that is very huge, and cost a very huge chunk of change (I'm not really a detail person. If you want those, ask Rick). It's tomorrow night, and we'll all be wearing our blue and singing
RISE AND SHOUT, THE COUGARS ARE OUT!
8 comments:
Go Cougs! We're so excited. By the way, if Rick hears about any openings for Engineers, Rhyan's looking around.
Sorry I am an Okie so I am going to have to say GO SOONERS!! :)
I'll be wearing my blue and grading papers while I watch the game! Go BYU!
Sounds like you guys are excited about this as we are! Go Cougars!!!
My parents and sister and her family are at the game. I'm sitting on the bed listening to it on headphones.
So, believe it or not, Kelly and I watched most of this game (except the part where the score was BYU-7, OK-10 for an eternity) and all I can say is wow!
What a game it was!!!
Yahoo! We won!
Post a Comment