Ok, tagged again. I'm obedient, so I'll do it. Plus it helps me stop and think about myself. Honestly, I think tags are a great idea, I'm just frankly surprised at the number of them out there. Can't anyone think of anything to blog about without them? (Sadly, maybe we can't)
I am - a Cougar fan (hee hee, just had to put that), a Latter-day Saint, a mom, generally a happy person.
I have -blond hair (I still call it blond, although some people think it's light brown), blue eyes, a screw in my elbow, and metal plates in my face
I get frustrated when -running 4 times a week for 6 weeks results in no weight loss, I lose my patience with my kids, other people don't give themselves credit (when it's due, of course- at the same time people who give themselves credit when it's not due also frustrates me)
I value -Honesty, hard work, a job well done, "real" people, good friendships, memories
I wish - I was 15 pounds lighter, we had a different candidate to choose from in the upcoming election, that I could travel the world!!
I fear -the results of the upcoming Presidential election, the results of the vote on Proposition 8 in California
I dislike -Most shows on TV these days, unkind people, hypocrites
I love -Chocolate : ), laughing, talking with friends (including my husband) for hours on end, even better- laughing with friends, learning about the lives of people who live differently than me, whether they live down the street or across the globe
I tag- someone who reads this and has never commented on my blog (please comment to let me know who you are), Kelly, Sarah, Amy T.(cause you need to start a blog, hee hee), Honor
4 comments:
Your rainbow colors were definitely interesting against the BYU Cougars background! Sorry to say I don't have plans to start a blog. . . although I have thought about it more than once. It is always fun to read about you!
Good title. I still plan on doing your's I just get tired thinking of that many things that people don't know about me. Thanks for being diligent on your tags.
I decided to change the rainbow colors. A little hard to read...
I'm going on over to my blog to post my tag!!
Post a Comment