Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Audri

Yesterday, Audri turned 11. My middle child. Audri has an older brother, older sister, younger sister and younger brother. I think she's lucky.


Audri loves koalas. She hopes to go to Australia one day to see one in the wild. She also loves tiny things. Anything small, or miniature. She loves climbing trees, reading books, doing gymnastics. Audri is also very good with small children. I love my little Audrianne and am so glad she came to join our family 11 years ago!!

3 comments:

Tera said...

Yes, happy birthday to Audri! I hope her birthday was super special. What a darling girl.

Andrea Hardman said...

Such a beautiful baby and grown into such a beautiful little lady!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

Happy Birthday Audri! I agree that she is good with little children. Whenever we are with you guys she takes good care of Addy and Addy loves her to pieces.