No pictures this week, but we did bake again.
Dallin and Audri tried gingerbread cookies. I really liked the recipe. They were crunchy on the outside, and still soft in the middle. They cut some out as ghosts. They said they were still people, just dead ones. Nice.
Eliza, Daniel and I made Vanilla Hearts, which were basically sugar cookies, although a little more like shortbread. They were very tasty, but didn't hold their shape very well. Maybe we needed to chill the dough.
Rick and Dailie made Apple and Cinnamon Muffins. They were very yummy, with a crunchy brown sugar and cinnamon topping. They even used some wheat flour. Yummy and healthy : ).
3 comments:
Dallin is so funny! I bet those dead gingerbread people were delicious! Actually, I'd like the recipe.
"They said they were still people, just dead ones".
Can't argue with that logic:) I love it!
I really love this idea. It would have been a good idea for our family yesterday, too. It would have eased some of the sadness from Saturday's game.
Post a Comment