
The pumpkins finally got carved last night!!! Our pumkins actually starting rotting this year BEFORE we even carved them- gross. So, one got tossed, and Dallin and Daniel joined efforts on the big one. So, the top row, from left to right, are Eliza's, the boys, Dailie, and the bats on the bottom is Audri's. We're ready for some trick-or-treating tonight. I hope it warms up a little. At least it's not raining.
6 comments:
Do you have snow yet? I hope the weather stays nice- I wouldn't mind the temperature rising about 30 degrees, but we'll take whatever we get :)
We've got the nice temperatures, but have sprinkles of rain. How much did pumpkins in your area cost this year? They were goin' for $5 a piece a couple nights ago after they'd knocked the price down a little.
No snow here. We had LOTS of rain this week, though.
Ed, the pumkins weren't too bad here. We paid $3.50 a couple weeks ago.
I accidentally posted as Dailie. Oops. It was really Charity ; ).
Nice work people! I carved 2 pumpkins in about 30 minutes this year. I needed something to make it look like I was celebrating Halloween!
I love the boys pumpkin.
Post a Comment