Our camera is on the fritz. Some pictures turn out, others do not. Because of that, I didn't make a very good effort to get Halloween pictures. I am now kicking myself. This picture, is Prince Edmund of Narnia. Daniel has been telling us for awhile that he wanted to be Edmund. He loves the movie Prince Caspian. So, we took an old Robin Hood tunic, added the Lion to the front, Rick made the shield (you can kind of see the Lion painted on the front of it as well), added some pieces from a knight costume Dallin once wore, and Rick fashioned some shoulder armor out of cardboard. And there you go- Edmund.
We also had Eliza as Dorothy, Audri as the Wicked Witch of the West, Dailie as Glenda, and Dallin as a Mariachi trumpet player. I'm going to see if anyone got pictures of my kids at the Ward party. If I'm successful, maybe I'll get them on here. In the meantime, we'll see what we can do about this camera....
2 comments:
I always love to see your costumes! This picture of Daniel is great. Half the battle is coming up with the idea, so it is a good thing he knew who he wanted to be.
Fantastic costumes. You asked in our blog where we were headed in AL. It's the NE corner. Huntsville area.
Post a Comment