Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Times They are A-Changin'

Yesterday Eliza and Dailie were home sick. This morning Eliza seemed good so she went to school. Dailie stayed home one more day. While Daniel was at Preschool in the afternoon, I left Dailie at home and went to the grocery store before my chiropractor appointment. While at the store, I got a call from the school telling me that Eliza was sick again. So, I decided to finish at the store, cancel the chiro appointment and go pick her up. I called home for Dailie to look up the number for the chiropractor's office. She had the phone book and was having difficulty finding it. Then, it struck me and I said, "you know what, go type it into Google."

Problem solved, number easily found. Why do they even make phone books anymore?

3 comments:

mattandhonor said...

Yeah??!! And why do I have 27 delivered every year? It does help the YM/YW in our ward since delivering phone books is a fund raiser, however....

Andrea Hardman said...

Yeah. And recipe books, too. I never use recipe books anymore. I love the cell, too.

Andrea said...

yeah and with navigation now in my cell phone, I think maps are next to become obsolete.