The one room schoolhouse was a fun stop. The goats were the most fun to feed. We purchased "feed cones"- ice cream cones filled with feed that all the animals liked. The goats especially liked to eat the cone. The girls named all the goats, and they all had a lot of fun feeding and petting the goats. Coming home, they kept asking if we could get a goat. I told them I didn't think the Edgewild HOA would like that idea too much...
More goat pictures, plus this cute bridge that crosses the pond. There were ducks and geese in the pond, a horse, a cow, chickens and baby chicks, turkeys, sheep, a pig. In spite of the smell, there's something refreshing about visiting a farm.
2 comments:
Sounds like I need to get busy on doing some fun things with my kids! Your family is so much fun and I really look up to you and all you do. Glad you guys are making such fun memories this summer!
aren't the goats so cute? Mom won't let me have one for a pet!
Post a Comment