I'm going to take a little break in my trip reporting to record some of what's been going on with us this week. Grandma and Grandpa Jeffs arrived Wednesday evening for a summer visit. Thursday afternoon we visited Bicycle Safety Town, here in Peoria. It was a beautiful day, as was yesterday, Friday, when we went to the zoo. Today, the 4th of July, however, has been RAINY, very rainy. This has rearranged our plans a little, brought things indoors, mostly. We have yet to see if we make it out to fireworks tonight. I had the camera at Safety Town. I had it at the zoo too. I just forgot that the batteries had died at Safety Town : (. Oh well. Here's a few of Safety Town to enjoy. Since I hung around with Daniel, helping him, a lot of the pictures include him : ).
1 comment:
what a great park!
Post a Comment