Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Different Dynamics
This week has been a little different at our house. Dallin is at Scout Camp, and Dailie is at Girl's Camp. Rick was at Scout Camp until yesterday afternoon, and then he went to Girl's Camp for Bishop's night. It was fun to talk to him last night about how the kids are doing. It sounds like both of them are having a great time. Meanwhile, it's just been the "little kids" and me at home. I've tried to enjoy the time with them, and give myself an excuse to let the house go a little and play a little more. It's funny how the change in dynamics makes it feel ok to do that. I like it : ). We've had a good time, going to the pool, attending a summer orchestra concert of Audri's, shopping late at Sam's, sleeping in, etc. Starting today, we'll add Daddy to the mix. I'm hoping we can take advantage of the time to do some things the younger kids will enjoy. It's been good for me to focus on them a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment