Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photo Preview

A friend in the ward, Harmony Linehan, has a twin sister who does photography. Harmony shared on her blog that Makaya was doing a giveaway on HER blog for a free photo session. I figured, why not sign up. We haven't had a family photo done since Daniel was born, so it was long overdue. Lucky me, I won!!! Last weekend she came to Peoria, and here's a link to her blog which gives a little preview of the photos. I'm so excited about them. I know it will be impossible to choose once I see the rest.

Family Photos

Rick and I have not had our picture taken together (professionally) since we were married. I'm usually not thrilled about the snapshots of the two of us, so I was especially happy to see how well the one of the two of us turned out.

Thanks, Makaya!!!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Great Pictures! And the one of you and Rick is especially nice! You have such a beautiful family :)

mattandhonor said...

Those are all real keepers!! I especially loved the one of Daniel and Dallin-sooooo cute!!

Those are truly awesome pictures!!

We also love "the knack" and you hear it quoted from time to time around our house!

Amy T said...

great pictures! Fun that you brought out all the intstruments. The knack post was hillarious!

The Maughan-sters said...

Charity Those pictures are sooo cute!!! I really like the one of Dallin and Daniel, and love that you brought out the instruments!!! Kara

Dawn said...

What amazing pictures! I love the instruments. And I love the picture of you and Rick. You certainly are going to have a hard time picking your favorite!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

Cute pictures. They turned out so great.

MarySquare said...

Oh Charity, those are great pictures. It's amazing how grown up your family is getting. Here's a link to Hans' blog and you can see a few pictures of Eddie and Minnie.
http://www.ceaselessidleness.com/