Eliza had her last soccer game on Saturday.

Daniel being crazy. He's been a trooper throughout the soccer season.

Ta-da!

Eliza in action. It was a fun year for her. Her coaches were nice to volunteer, but frankly didn't know much about soccer. Therefore, there wasn't a lot of learning that happened. Oh well....another year perhaps.

Audri sang at the Courthouse with the 4th graders from Kellar. She's in the middle on the second row. She's the first of our kids to have gone all the way through Kellar K-4th. She'll miss the excellent music teacher, Mrs. Hutchins.

Daniel had his last gymnastics class, and I FINALLY remembered the camera for Camera Week!! He has had lots of fun in gymnastics this year, and I don't know that he'll be taking it anymore. I think Preschool will keep him busy enough next year.
Running down the AirTrac.

Bubble and stamp time with Miss Peajay. She's really an awsome teacher for little kids. Daniel has loved having her.

1 comment:
I can't believe all that you guys have been up to. I am sure you are ready for a "break!"
Post a Comment