Friday, April 3, 2009

To the Land of our Forefathers

We'll be heading out today for Spring Break. We're driving to Maryland to stay with Kelly and Ed!! They will be taking us to see the sites of our nation's capital, and I am so excited!! I have wanted to visit D.C. for as many of my 35 years that I can remember. The kids are excited too. I know you all will go through withdrawal from my blog while I'm gone, but try to deal with it : ). I'll be back with lots to tell you about!!!

Right now I'm making lists, and crossing things off lists, and trying to think what I should add to the lists, and hoping I haven't forgotten where I put my lists, and.... You get the idea. I like lists.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to have you guys come. I've been telling Kelly that I've been looking forward to you guys coming more than anything else for a long time.

While you're making your lists and checking them twice, I'm sitting in my office watching the second hand go by just wishing I could go ahead and get on out of here.

See you tomorrow afternoon! And if our schedule allows :-), you're welcome to use our computer if you're having blog withdrawal. Ha ha...

Andrea said...

I am jealous! Washington D.C. is on my list of places I must see! It is right up there with Alaska. Have a little extra fun for me while you are there and take LOTS of pictures!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

I am jealous. I wish I could come and hang out with all you guys. Have a little fun for me!