Monday, April 27, 2009

Maybe This One's a Prince

So, Dallin caught another frog today. Dailie figured it was worth a shot...
Next thing I know, this is who I see in the front yard!! I always knew there was something magical about Dailie....

I can't decide if I want Dallin to catch any more frogs or not : )!!

Anybody out there interested in Dallin catching you a frog?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Clever post, Charity! But no thanks on the frog.

Mrs. Mike said...

Ha Ha! Did the prince try to ride off into the sunset with Dailie? She's a bit young yet....

Amy T said...

um, GO DAILIE! Who is that "prince", anyway? Betcha Kailee is interested in a frog of her own! BTW, what does Rick think of Dailie's prince?

Kelly said...

Is Rick on the porch with a shot gun yet? Hahaha....he is a good looking prince Dailie. :)

The Sims Family said...

Way to go, Dailie! But..... I think the Bishop might want to have a little "chat" with this prince. :-)

Charity said...

FYI, that's Prince Capsian.

Andrea said...

too cute! Dallin should hire out his frog-catching services. That could be a profitable line of work :) We are still over-due for lunch btw!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

I want to know if Dailie picked this frog out her self.

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

I think we should be able to kiss a frog and transform ourselves into better looking people not frogs.

Andrea Hardman said...

Can I order one for my sister? I think Rhyan would object to me getting one for myself. selfish.

Troop 282 said...

I agree with that last one! I already have a prince of my own but my sister is in DESPERATE need of one for herself. Do you think we could arrange something?

By the way, Kendall and I are endlessly impressed with your family. You are truly amazing examples to us and the good things that you do really shine through in your kids. Thanks for everything!

Troop 282 said...

Oh dear, this is Melissa, not troop 282. Guess Kendall is still signed in. :)

Dailie said...

By the way, if you think I'm ever going to get my lips closer to a frog than in that picture, I think you're insane.