Tuesday, March 31, 2009

35

Today I turned 35.
The best thing about today was that I didn't fix a single meal. Rick and the kids got up this morning and made waffles with strawberries. Rick took me out to lunch, and then he got dinner tonight before we went to Audri and Eliza's Spring music program. Now, cooking is actually something I enjoy, but it sure can become a drag when you HAVE to do it day in and day out, multiple times a day. Thanks Rick.
Life is good. Sign me up for another 35 : ).

7 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

Happy Birthday Charity! It sounds like you had a great day! :)

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday! I have it on my calendar, honest. See you in a few days.

Andrea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (slightly late...)

Amy T said...

You've always been an example of having a great attitude about life!

The Linabooty's said...

Happy Birthday Charity!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Happy late birthday! I love the thoughtful gifts more than anything! Glad it was a good day.

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

Happy Birthday Charity!