I had Rick pull out his letter jacket from High School. Here's a small world story about this picture. The only two letter jackets worn that evening were the two in this picture. Rick's is from Kearns High School, Mike Payne's is from Hillcrest. The couple in the middle (who are married) recognized the two jackets, because he went to Kearns, and she went to Hillcrest. What are the odds of that!!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Ward Sock Hop!
Our Ward Acitivity Committee is awesome!!! They plan and carry out fantastic avtivities for our ward. Last Friday night we had a Sock Hop, and it was lots of fun. I helped put together a lip sync number with three other sisters from the ward. Here we are as the Chordettes. We performed "Never on a Sunday", and perhaps a video will come later....

I had Rick pull out his letter jacket from High School. Here's a small world story about this picture. The only two letter jackets worn that evening were the two in this picture. Rick's is from Kearns High School, Mike Payne's is from Hillcrest. The couple in the middle (who are married) recognized the two jackets, because he went to Kearns, and she went to Hillcrest. What are the odds of that!!!
I had Rick pull out his letter jacket from High School. Here's a small world story about this picture. The only two letter jackets worn that evening were the two in this picture. Rick's is from Kearns High School, Mike Payne's is from Hillcrest. The couple in the middle (who are married) recognized the two jackets, because he went to Kearns, and she went to Hillcrest. What are the odds of that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I agree, that was a fun night. Too bad more people didn't come and enjoy it! But we sure did! And your lip sync was SO GREAT!! Thanks again for putting that together!
What fun! Charity you look great! I would love to see the video.
great costumes!
Ahh the "red bag" costume, as we so lovingly named it :) That was what we wore for my first competition and Lisa was smoothing out the wrinkles on the bottom ruffle with a curling iron because they would melt if you used a regular iron!
It looks like a lot of fun! I would also love to see video.
You're just saying that so I'll stop my negative comments. I love to party plan, so I can't complain. You guys were the highlight of the evening.
Post a Comment