Friday, August 21, 2009

Nauvoo with the Sims and Queens

Last weekend we were able to spend more time with family!! Rick's sister Kelly was visiting, with her family, in Indiana with Ed's family. They drove over our way, and we drove to Nauvoo with them. We met up with Wendy (another sister) and her family, who had come from Missouri. We stayed in a couple restored log cabins. These are great accomodations while in Nauvoo, and I recommend them to any family. Check out the link at Nauvoo Log Cabins.

Here are Eliza and Audri with their cousins (all but one) that they were so excited to see, swinging on the porch swing at the cabin.

Making rope in the Family Living Center.

Couldn't resist sharing this photo of darling Heidi in her pioneer dress.

And we were able to see Vocal Point, BYU's 9 man acapella group. We love to see these guys every summer when they come to Nauvoo. Here's a shot of them performing one of our favorites, Thriller.
We had a great time with the Sims and the Queens. Thanks for joining us in Nauvoo!!

2 comments:

Tera said...

I so wish I could have been there. Glad you had fun!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

I knew Addy would have loved to have been in that cousin picture. She sure misses you guys.