Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE

Just hoping you all take the chance to get out and vote today. I went at 6:15 this morning, and stood in line for 45 minutes!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

3 comments:

Tera said...

Isn't it great to be able to vote?! I went at 7 and stood in line for 50 minutes. Not bad, considering those here that voted early actually stood in line longer than that.

Unknown said...

It is great to be able to vote, even though after the fact I feel like my vote didn't count for diddly squat, :-), it's great to be able to at least express my view in that way.

I got in line at about 7:20 and was heading back to my car at 8:30 yesterday a.m. Definitely worth it!

Amy T said...

Dave and I went to vote at 6:45 and waited in line until 7:30. Of course, when we were finished, there was no line anymore! (And we could have been exercising!) At least we got to vote, that felt good.