Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!! We had amazing weather for Halloween night. Trick-or-Treating was the warmest I can remember. Dallin went to a party at our neighbors a few houses down. He and some of the boys there did go out t-or-ting. It was a fun night.
Loot Fest

Dailie as Mother Goose

Little Red Audrihood

The Cow (that jumped over the moon)

Again, I'm having difficulty maneuvering the pictures the way I want. This is Dallin's costume. He is "a day off".
The cat (and the fiddle- hey diddle diddle). This was actually taken at the ward Halloween party.
And the dish (Rick, on the right) ran away with the spoon (me, on the left). We only put these on for the ward party. You can't read it, but the writing on Rick's says Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Microwave Safe, Handpainted.

2 comments:

Tera said...

The costumes look great! We also had a very pleasant Halloween. Love the dish and the spoon idea! Very creative.

Anonymous said...

Your costumes were awesome (as usual). I got a good laugh out of Dallins costume.
Didin't notice the writting on the plate. Very clever!