Friday, September 12, 2008

Ok, Ed, I'll Play Along

So, my brother-in-law Ed tagged me. I must admit I'd like to be done with this "tagged" thing. It's getting very difficult to come up with things about myself that other people don't know. I'm pretty much an "out there" kind of girl, not a lot of secrets in my life. Plus, I talk a lot, so... But, I also have trouble turning down a challenge, and since that's kind of the way I look at this, here I go:

1. I was named after my 6th great-granmother, Charity Grubb, who was a Quaker.

2. The night before I was born, my parents watched the television premier of "Little House on the Prairie".

3. My favorite class at BYU was Zoology 334 with Dr. Mark Belk. I almost changed my major to Zoology, but I was really close to graduating, and married and contemplating getting pregnant...

4. I think cemetaries are really cool. I could spend hours in them reading headstones and imaging the people's lives who are buried there. I guess it's the history buff in me, combined with the people watcher.

5. I just learned that my husband's cousin's wife's sister's husband's uncle was one of the missionaries that taught my parents when they were baptized. Cool, huh? Cue the music...."It's a small world after all..."

I guess I also have to tag five people, so I will tag Andrea, Lee, Sarah, Rick (cause I'm always trying to get him to post on here), and Pam (cause she got me into this mess in the first place).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, I'm honored to have my name in the title of a post on your blog. Secondly, you did a great job of posting fun and interesting things. Thanks for being a good sport!

Dailie said...

I didn't know any of those things!! well, except for the cemetry part. I think it's awesome that you took a zoology class.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Charity! You did do a good job thinking of cool things.

Lee Deppermann said...

does you tagging me mean i have to answer the same questions?

Charity said...

Right, it means that you have to post five things about yourself that people don't know- on your blog!

Tera said...

I know you don't like the tagging business, but I think it is fun! You always have interesting things to share about yourself that I never knew!

Charity said...

I really should clarify. I think the tagging is fun. I love to read everyone's answers. I just thought it was getting a little overdone, and it is hard for me to think of things that people don't already know about me.