Thursday, July 17, 2008

Twilight

I know Amy and Tera will be pleased to hear that I just finished reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, an intriguing and very good book. I resisted reading it for awhile, I'm not exactly sure why. The whole I idea of a love story with a vampire just seemed odd to me. It is odd, and that's what makes it so intriguing, I think. The author has done an excellent job with this story. I'm ready for the second one.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Charity, I read Twilight too! About two months ago, I would love to hear more about your thoughts are about the book. Maybe I should just call. :)

Tera said...

I just bought both the first and second books in the series. I have read the first one, but haven't contiued. I thought I would give it another try. But I am hooked on the Work and the Glory series again...

Charity said...

Just finished New Moon. On to Eclipse...