Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day



Ok, so these pictures don't all have to do with Mother's Day, but they were all taken on that day. I hope all you moms out there had a FABULOUS day!! You deserve it. These are some tissue paper flowers Audri made for me at school. Aren't they pretty?!?


Daniel was really funny with this plastic watch he found. He filled it with Mancala pieces and was determined to keep it filled (the lid didn't stay on that well, so often went he bent over, the lid came off, and out dumped the pieces).



This is just a cute picture of Eliza, don't you think. Eliza made me some cute stuff in Kindergarten. Plus she did some dances for me!!


Who is this? Make a guess!!! One of the Sunday afternoon activities...


Dallin bought me these beautiful flowers. Also, Dailie played me a song on her cello. Dailie (with some help from Dallin) made a scrumptous and beautiful triple chocolate cake. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of it so you all could see!!!! I also had a lovely breakfast and dinner made for me. Thanks to Rick and all the kids for making Mother's Day a very special day indeed!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There's so little evidence to base a decision about the mystery person in the photograph. It's a total blind guess, but I'm going to say Audri. Perhaps even more important than finding out who's in the picture is learning of the story behind the photo. :-)

Kelly said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Charity! I'm glad to hear that you had a great day.

I'm going to say that the mystery person is Audri too. I would also love to hear the story, my guess is that the Sunday afternoon crazies came out to play. :)

Love you all!

Charity said...

It's Dailie!!!

And the story behind it...Well, there's really not a story, except what Kelly said- the Sunday afternoon crazies!!!