Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Springtime @ Our Home

Daniel on his new bike!! He's been so excited to get onto Eliza's bike lately (even though it's much too big for him), that we just had to get him his own bike. He was excited about it!!

This is a shot of our crabapple tree. We all love when it's in full bloom. I wanted to get a picture of it during the day in full sunshine, but I couldn't find batteries for the camera!!! It's supposed to thunderstorm tomorrow, so I was worried that many of the blossoms would be gone.


The flowering dogwood. Oh, and Rick shooting some hoops!! Another favorite springtime activity at our house. By the way, the picture at the top of our blog is a closeup of this tree.

Audri IN the crabapple tree. She's a monkey!!

Enjoy your Spring!!

FYI, for those who were interested, the School Board approved the shortened day with a vote of 5-1. They estimate it will save somewhere from $650,000-$800,000.


1 comment:

Tera said...

Your pictures look professional! Don't you just love springtime?!