Friday, May 30, 2008

Kobe Steakhouse

To celebrate the end of school, we took the kids to Kobe Steakhouse, a Japanese, Benihana-style restaurant. It was a lot of fun to watch the chef in action. There was fire, spinning eggs on a spatula, tossing food into our mouths, and other impressive stunts as we watched him prepare our yummy food. I wish I had taken a camera!!! We convinced all the kids except Daniel (they did have chicken nuggets and french fries)to order the Japanese food. Eliza didn't eat very much of hers, but the rest of the kids liked it, and I really enjoyed it. Yummy!!

School's out, school's out; teachers let the monkeys out (and sent them all to my house)!! We're looking forward to a fun-filled, kick back and relax summer.

2 comments:

Dailie said...

You didn't have to convince ME to eat Japanese food!! It was tons of fun.

Tera said...

We have a steak house very similar to the one you went to. Kevin complained about how expensive it was (this was when we were dating) but I loved it! Good job kiddos on eating Japanese food. I know it isn't easy to eat something you aren't familiar with!