Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eliza, the Soccer Player

I finally remembered to take the camera to a soccer game. Here's a picture of Eliza right in the action. She really does a pretty good job of sticking with the game. She gets tired about mid third quarter, but stays in the game.

Our little Mia Hamm...

So, Dailie and I are off to Knoxville, TN on Tuesday of this week, for DI Global Finals. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to post when we get back. Keep Rick in your prayers as he tries to hold down the fort on the homefront, as well as keep a job and be Bishop!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Eliza! I hope Luke's team can play your team sometime. It will be fun to watch you.

Charity have fun on your trip. I will miss you this week! Good Luck Daley

Anonymous said...

ok I totally spelled Dailie's name wrong. Sorry about that.

Tera said...

Hooray for soccer player Eliza! Good luck Rick--it can't be an easy job!