Monday, October 3, 2011

General Conference

As always, Generel Conference was a welcome delight, filling my bucket which had somehow gotten depleted again over the last 6 months.  I have decided that as I review the talks from this Conference, I will try to apply what I have learned and come up with something that I will DO as a result.  This morning I listened to Richard G. Scott's talk on the scriptures.  I come away from it with a greater resolve to improve my scripture study.  I also want to memorize scripture.  So, I'm going to start with the seminary scripture mastery scriptures that were once lodged in my brain, and might even still be tucked way back in there....So, if you'd like to join me, this week's scripture is 2 Nephi 2:27, and will be posted on the sidebar throughout the week. 

1 comment:

Amy T said...

Great idea to re-memorize the scripture mastery! I loved Elder Scott's talk, loved hearing him just read lots of scriptures out loud. I found myself wishing I was a part of his immediate family that would get an audio recording of him reading the whole Book of Mormon!
I'll try and take the memorizing challenge with you!