I have so many things I have not blogged about. I think I'll just go through my photos, share a few and write just a little, to document (my version of scrapbooking), rather than write a lengthy blog post.
Daniel played fall soccer, and had a lot of fun. He has really improved, made some real contributions to the team, and scored his first goals (milkshake time)!!! He and his buddy Darren (in the last picture) were the top scorers, and there were several games where any goals scored for their team were either by Darren or Daniel. Do you see Daniel's blue shorts? Don't you think red ones would look better? So do I. He has them. Every game I tried to convince him that the red ones would look better, but he didn't want to wear them. He never could tell me why either. Once or twice he wore them, but of course I didn't have the camera with me then. I guess I've learned by #5 that the color of shorts doesn't really matter and to just let it go. *Sigh* Most importantly, he had a great time. One of my favorite things to watch was whenever he, or anyone on the team, did something well, Daniel would run by his coach and give him a running high five. He's certainly enthusiastic, and competitive too.
No comments:
Post a Comment