So, I have a lot to catch up on with this blog, and that may not happen until school is underway, but I wanted to post this picture, taken so long ago. I use to think that this day would never seem long ago, but now when I look at this picture, I wonder who those kids are. Sort of. At the same time is seems like just yesterday. How is it that time can do that to us? This photo was taken 18 years ago today. I had no idea what I was getting myself into at the time. I thought I was so happy and in love at the time, and I was, as much as my 19 year old mind could grasp those concepts. The happiness and love that I feel today is so much deeper and more full. I had no idea then that it was possible.
Happy Anniversary, Rick.
I love you more and more everyday.

3 comments:
Love that picture! Happy anniversary to you two.
Look at you! What a fun picture!
Happy Anniversary to you guys!
Post a Comment