Monday, August 22, 2011

23 Inches All Together

We've been getting haircuts around here.  And donating it too, to Locks of Love.  Eliza was first.  I failed to take official before and after photos, but I found these that will work.
Before

After.  She donated 10 inches of her hair.

Then it was Audri's turn.  As many of you know, Audri's hair had gotten REALLY long.
Before
After.  She donated 13 inches, and still has plenty left.  They both look super cute, and feel good about what they've done.
Way to go, girls!!

3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

oh my goodness, I really can't believe she still has that much hair left after donating 13 inches! way to go girls!!

DeCaires Family said...

So awesome! Are you still growing yours out to donate again? No talking Dailie into it still! ha ha! Cute kids!

Charity said...

Brittany- yep, mine's still growing, and no, there was no convincing Dailie to do it. She did, however, decide to get a few bangs.