Eliza played the keyboard for a little dance they did during the skit. She practiced and pracitced til she could play the little excerpt from "Don't Stop Believing" without a hitch. Here's the group, ready to go on for their performance:
One of the end of the year school projects was to do a report on one of the planets, and include a visual. Eliza completed this cool mobile, using a variety of different balls to represent the planets, each with a tiny label. She was pretty proud of the final product, and I thought it was pretty cool, too.
And, Eliza played soccer again. She really enjoyed it, and comtinued to improve. And....she scored her first goal!!!!! Way to go, Eliza!! Her coach liked her in the midfield position. Here's a few pictures of her in action:
Eliza also had straight A's for the year, and gained a lot of confidence in herself. We learned that she can get quite nervous, and she learned a few tips for calming her nerves. Next year, as a 4th grader, she'll be in the oldest grade at the school, so that should give her a boost of confidence as well. It always helps to be the "big man on campus".
2 comments:
I've been lurking -- reading all of these posts and have really enjoyed them. I can't believe how much Eliza looks like Audri in some of these pictures you posted. I didn't know that Eliza had glasses either. That must be a new thing in the past 8 months or however long it's been since I saw her last...?
See you soon!
So fun to catch up on your family--what accomplished kids, and so sweet! Love your family!
Post a Comment