So I feel a little ashamed that here on Cougar Blue Jeffs I haven't talked yet about the awesome basketball season BYU is having. They are currently ranked 10th in the nation, and I'm hoping they'll move up in the rankings tomorrow. They have only one loss, and some are calling Jimmer Fredette, their top player, the top college player in the nation. He is currently the nation's leading scorer. He most recently scored 47 points against Utah last week!! He is really fun to watch play (when we get the game on TV), and seems to be an all around nice guy in interviews, etc. Obviously, with a #10 ranking, Jimmer is not the only Cougar who can play ball. Jackson Emery, their other guard is also a great player, and has broken Danny Ainge's record for steals at BYU. Anyway, I figured it was time for me to cheer on the Cougs for their baskeball season here in the blog.
GO COUGS!!!

2 comments:
We love the BYU basketball team this year. We have watched every game besides the couple that haven't been televised. We have so much fun watching them play, especially the Utah game. I always find myself laughing while watching Jimmer! I hope they can keep on winning!! Go Cougars!!
I couldn't agree more!! Jimmer is so fun to watch especially when he is making that kind of a statement against Utah. :) You can't help but just sit there in awe!! Go Cougars!!!
Post a Comment