Anyway, today is Kevin's birthday. He would be 31 today. Last year I was at the Provo City Cemetery with the three youngest, Tera, and much more family. We sent balloons with messages for Kevin and had birthday cake. Family members elsewhere in the country let balloons off at the same time. This year, we were able to participate here in Peoria. Dailie and Audri are in Utah and were able to be at the cemetery. We also had cold cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. To say that Kevin loved cold cereal is really an understatement. The kids thought is was fantastic. We did fix a few other things for dinner as well, but cereal was an option. Anyway, here we are before the launch:
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Happy Birthday, Kevin!!
There is so much catching up that I need to do on this blog, due to our recent computer problems. One thing that I have learned is that blogs are very nice when you lose part of your hard drive. I lost every picture that I've taken since Sept. 09, except for those that I put on this blog. I really want to do several posts for the end of May and beginning of June, and I'm going to back date them to appear as if I posted them on time, so if you are really interested in reading all the back posts, be sure to scroll back (or use your Google Reader).
Anyway, today is Kevin's birthday. He would be 31 today. Last year I was at the Provo City Cemetery with the three youngest, Tera, and much more family. We sent balloons with messages for Kevin and had birthday cake. Family members elsewhere in the country let balloons off at the same time. This year, we were able to participate here in Peoria. Dailie and Audri are in Utah and were able to be at the cemetery. We also had cold cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. To say that Kevin loved cold cereal is really an understatement. The kids thought is was fantastic. We did fix a few other things for dinner as well, but cereal was an option. Anyway, here we are before the launch:
The release. Happy Birthday, Kevin. We love and miss you. You will never be forgotten.
Anyway, today is Kevin's birthday. He would be 31 today. Last year I was at the Provo City Cemetery with the three youngest, Tera, and much more family. We sent balloons with messages for Kevin and had birthday cake. Family members elsewhere in the country let balloons off at the same time. This year, we were able to participate here in Peoria. Dailie and Audri are in Utah and were able to be at the cemetery. We also had cold cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. To say that Kevin loved cold cereal is really an understatement. The kids thought is was fantastic. We did fix a few other things for dinner as well, but cereal was an option. Anyway, here we are before the launch:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad I got to see more pictures. Thanks for celebrating with me. It was so fun.
Post a Comment