Monday, May 24, 2010
Soccer!!
This week will complete the soccer season for Eliza and Daniel. While soccer has added an excessive amount of busyness to our family's life, I am so happy that Eliza and Daniel both got to play. They both enjoyed it so much. Eliza made some real progress this year, and had a lot of fun making new friends on her team. Unfortunately I didn't get any action shots with her. but at least I got one of her out on the field : ).

It is so entertaining to watch 3 and 4 year-olds play soccer. Early in the season, Daniel figured out that is was important to protect the goal, but it wasn't until Saturday's game that he really seemed to figure out the idea of driving the ball TO the goal. Here's a good shot of him in action, helping a teammate move the ball down the field.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got it, Charity. The only real reason to play soccer at that age is the high five, and the delicious snack.
Soccer is the best!
Post a Comment