Have you ever had one of those dreams where you're walking down the hall at Church with your dress tucked in the waistband of your panty hose?
Well, yesterday I didn't dream it, I lived it. Sorry if you, or your husband, or one of your children saw a little more of the Bishop's wife then they needed to yesterday. And a special thanks to Melissa for filling me in on my indecency. Too bad you weren't standing right outside the bathroom door, instead of ALL the way down the hallway by the chapel : ).
I'll be sure and post my forwarding address.
*please let me know if this made you laugh, because I figure if my humiliation can make someone else laugh, then it's worth it.
9 comments:
Oh, what a nightmare! I'm sure you still looked classy, cuz that's just how you are.
You know, I can't say I know exactly how you feel, but there are some pretty big embarrassments for guys too.
My heroes are the people that point out to you that you're zipper is undone, you've got toilet paper stuck to your shoe, or have a booger hanging out of your nose. It really takes a special type of person to tell people those things.
The worst part is wondering how long it was like that, but it sounds like you have a pretty good idea so you don't have to worry too much.
I did the same thing except I walked into sacrament meeting in front of all of the missionaries. Including the Sisters who where sitting right next to us. You are brave to make a post about it. I hope you may have some comfort in knowing you are not alone.
I don't know if I laughed but mostly groaned. I did that as well with my pants ripped in the bottom. I walked all the way to Kevin's apartment before he was married before he was kind to say something.
My face is RED for you! I do have to admit that I did laugh, yet I did feel your pain as well. Oh...I'm so sorry that you had to experience that embarrassment.
alright, I admit I laughed! I've got a good one for you- when I was visiting my sister's ward I had to take Brookelle to the bathroom for a diaper change and I don't know how it happened but I ended up in the mens restroom instead of the ladies- YES, true story! There were men in there as well, luckily none of them were using the restroom and I quickly ran out and apologized. I've never been so happy that my sisters ward was divided. I couldn't go back if it hadn't!
Oh, Charity, this did make me laugh a bit. This might not make YOU feel any better, but it makes ME feel better that such things happen to even people as classy as you and Aubrey! I don't feel quite so alone in the world.
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for commenting. I'm thinking I should post embarrassing things more often. I enjoyed reading all of your stories so much!!
Ha ha! Wish I could have seen it. Probably would have been laughing for the rest of the time at church.
Post a Comment