Do you think I'm a loser for keeping the same header and background on my blog, or do you think I'm a winner for bucking that trend? I mean, do you find comfort in knowing that when you come to Cougar Blue Jeffs, you know what you'll find, or do you click on that link thinking, "maybe, just maybe, she has changed things up a bit", only to be disappointed when you arrive? Just wondering.
7 comments:
I like the continuity. It's like a security blanket.
Way to be a rebel and not a trendy conformist (like me..). Vivre la revolution!
Winner. (of course, I have to vote that way or be revealed as a hypocrite. But, I felt really cool having put anything on my blog at all and frankly, I've forgotten how it's done.)
This is, in reality, my real reason as well, Andrea H. I do not choose to take the time to learn how to change it, and I like the way it is....
FYI, I was not trying to make judgement calls on other bloggers.
I think it is fabulous! Plus, I only really care about the posts. I am never disappointed.
I don't mind the same header and background because I almost always read the posts via Google Reader, which as you may well know, doesn't display your header and background anyway. :-) The only time I see your header and background is times like this, when I click on the post to leave a comment.
But, if you ever do decide you want to change it, I could "walk" you through it, if needed.
I like the look of your blog, it looks very nice. I agree with Tera, the posts themselves are the best part.
Post a Comment