One of the things Rick and I spent A LOT of time doing during this Christmas break was puzzles. We just completed this one last night. We got it at Barnes and Noble with gift cards from Rick's parents (thanks!!). We spent many hours working on this 3000 piece wonder. I did not type an extra 0, that's really 3 thousand!! Impressive, eh? The kids came in occasionally and worked on it, but for the most part it was Rick and I. It was a very relaxing activity that we really enjoyed.

And here's a shot that gives you a better idea of how big it is. This was after we had already done a 1500 piece and a 500 piece puzzle (thanks, Wendy and Brian) over the break. Guess we enjoyed it : ).
5 comments:
very impressive and beautiful!
Chris and I love puzzles! Theres something so challenging but like you said relaxing about them as well:) Wish we could do them more but Harper likes to eat the pieces too much:)
p.s. How bout you meet in the middle...keep your original background but update your header picture:)
Wow! I am impressed. Is that your dining room table?
Wow! Very impressive. I don't think I would have the patience for one that size. :)
Yes it is our dining room table, Tera.
Harmony, I know what you mean about eating the pieces. I remember trying to have a puzzle out several years ago, and let's just say it never got finished....
Post a Comment