Sunday, January 3, 2010

Does it HAVE to End?

So, tomorrow morning, it's back to "normal" life. Rick heads back to work, the kids go back to school, and I go back to a more scheduled day. I'm usually ready for this, but this year I'm not. I could use another week. I have loved being home as a family, having the occasional outing, staying in pjs a lot, etc. I suppose a return to routine will be a good thing, and maybe it's better to have it end this way, wanting more rather than begging for it to end. Either way, I can't stop it. Back to life, back to reality.....

5 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

I finally made it to check out your blog. You have been very busy recording some precious history. It all goes by so quickly! I am glad you all had a fun Christmas!

Lindsey said...

Maybe it doesn't have to end: The strike may bring your kids home soon again! :-) Glad you had a great break.

Dailie said...

yah, I'm not too thrilled either.

Tera said...

Stinks, doesn't it? Until next year...

The Sims Family said...

Just hope for snow days, I guess. :)