Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How Many Calories Does a Snowball Fight Burn?

This morning there was more snow. Not a ton, but enough. Instead of exercising, I played in the snow with Daniel. I don't really care how many calories a snowball fight burns. Pounds will come and go, but a memory can only be made once : ). We attempted building a snowman, only to have fun kicking the attempt over in the end. We threw snowballs at Frodo, and at each other.


We wrote our names in the snow.


And, lastly, Daniel built an arsenal to get those coming home later in the day from school and work. The big one is for Daddy.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

What a fun morning! It's always exciting when you get the first batch of snow that's deep enough to make snowballs :)

The Linabooty's said...

Love your names in the snow what a lovely memory. Those snowballs are too funny:)

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

How fun!

mattandhonor said...

I love the first grade teacher perfect "handwriting" in the snow-that takes skills!!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I"m enjoying the snow through you!! We did have a large rain storm yesterday, but that is as close as we will get to snow!!!

marymaryscaryfairy said...

You have amazingly neat and beautiful handwriting...even with your BOOTS!!! Cute idea. I'm stealing it.

The Sims Family said...

How fun! We got about the same amount of snow but at 2* F we didn't make it out to play in it. :-(

Bytheway, Emma told me this morning that she wanted Uncle Rick's boys and girls to come play with her. I thought it was cute the way she phrased it.

DeCaires Family said...

we just got these really great snowball makers that Daniel would love! My kids are having a blast with them. I can't wait for the first big snow to go and have a snowball fight.