We stopped for a photo shoot on the steps of the temple. Here are the bookend boys. The girls LOVED watching the many brides coming out of the temple. I think we saw 5 in the few short minutes we were standing there.
And the girls...
This was a highlight of our stop at Temple Square. We watched a family of quail walk across the sidewalk. There were probably 20 babies, and they were so cute and little. We observed them wandering through the flowers for several minutes.
After our visit to Temple Square we went and picked up Rick from the airport after his LONG day of travel. It was 12 hours from the time he left home to the time we picked him up. We spent that night at G'ma and G'pa's and went to Church with them the next day. We had a nice family dinner there for Father's Day and Kevin's birthday. So nice to be with family for such occasions. I need to take this chance to give a little tribute to Rick. I feel so lucky that Rick is the father of my children, and that we are partners in the adventure called parenting. He is the greatest dad. I've always known that was something he would be great at, from the days when I first was getting to know him at BYU. I love that being a father is so much of a focus in his life. He strives to be the best dad he can, which is particularly challenging for him right now as he serves as Bishop. I hope he knows that he is being a great father through the example he sets of service to the Lord. Thank you, Rick for the fabulous Daddy that you are!!!
1 comment:
I have really enjoyed seeing all the pictures of everyone and learning about your trip. I'm so excited that we'll be there soon to visit with everyone.
Post a Comment