Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Audri!!

The teens outnumber the adults!!!  Don't worry.  I can handle this, I think.  I love the teenagers, it's more the fact that it shouts "THEY ARE REALLY GROWING UP!!" at me that bothers me.  I cannot escape it, and so I will embrace it.  It's easy to do when you have teens as fantastic as the ones I have.  I recognize that I am a bit biased.  Anyway, Audri had a b'day!!  I have no good pictures from the day.  I am sorry.  She had a fun group of girls from school over.  We took them ice skating and then they slept over.  The next day, she and 3 of her friends sang a double duet at Solo and Ensemble contest.  They did a graet job!!  They received a first rating, and the judge commented, in the room just after they sang, how well they had done, and how much he enjoyed their performance.  Here's a link to the video of their performance.

I Will Sing My Song

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Audri! Wonderful job on the song!

Michelle said...

Happy late bday to Audri! Speaking of birthdays, might today be yours? Today someone told me to "beware the Ides of March," and something clicked in my mind--hey, isn't this also Charity's bday?

Well, if it is, happy, happy birthday to you, and if I'm off my rocker, happy birthday whenever it might be. :)