Friday, January 13, 2012

A Really Dry Spell

Here's the thing.  I really like to blog, but it seems like I'm not finding the time to do it anymore.  Should I keep it up?  Does anyone care?  I realize this could be taken as a plea for comments, and I guess it kind of is.  I just wonder, does anyone out there miss posts from Cougar Blue Jeffs?  Should I try to get back into it?  I have missed it, although I don't think my schedule has, if you know what I mean.

This is the kind of thing you've been missing out on:

14 comments:

Tera said...

I'm missing the blog posts, although I know how life gets crazy! You do what is best for you.
By the way, this post didn't come up on my sidebar. I had no idea you posted a new post.

Rulene said...

I too miss your blog posts. It's fun keeping up on what you are doing. Even if it is just a crazy picture of Dallin - I love it.

Andrea said...

I miss your posts! I'm probably not the best person to persuade you to blog though, since I sort of let mine shrivel up and blow away....
It's nice to get an update about you and the fam though :)

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. I finally decided to just settle on one thing (sort of) rather than blogging. I've been sticking with Facebook (primarily) and have been toying with Google+ to keep posting updates.

I always enjoy reading your blog posts, but understand if you do the same thing I did and "pack up shop" so-to-speak.

Michelle said...

I miss the Blue! Do what's best for yourself and your schedule, but know your posts are greatly enjoyed. :D

Olivia said...

I love em :)

Lindsey said...

I miss hearing for you! I still read, and I LOVE the photo of Dallin. Who wouldn't miss that? :-)

Amy Rose said...

I missed it! And somehow I missed this post too, but look, now you're up to 8 comments!!

Anonymous said...

Make that nine! I could use a dose of Jeffs family on a regular basis.

Pam

Anonymous said...

p.s. I am not a crazy person named Tim. Somehow Timothy changed my account when he did a blog for scouts and I havent bothred to fix it.

Mrs. Mike said...

I also like to read your posts! But I've been blogging much less, myself, lately, so I know how you feel. I have you on my following list, though, so even if you post just once a year, I'll still see that one post!

Amy T said...

Definitely miss you sista!

DeCaires Family said...

Keep it up! I love your mommyisms and learnign from you still being so many miles away!

Kendall and Melissa said...

I Couldn't agree more!! I've been terrible at blogging, but on nights when Kendall is camping I go through and read all of the old stuff that I have missed for the past couple of months.